Group Begins: September 1, 2020
In this group, we will learn and apply the principles of “Love & Logic”. The Love & Logic program is unique in many ways, besides being in existence for over four decades, it has a very balanced approach:
● It provides a loving, balanced approach that is neither permissive or punitive.
● It shows adults how to discipline kids without losing their love and respect.
● It focuses on helping children develop personal responsibility, self-control, and good decision making skills.
● Unlike some approaches it does not use complicated reward or punishment systems only focused on short-term compliance.
● It focuses on nurturing long-term relationships and reinforcing good character.
By participating in this group you will benefit in several ways. Of course, you will learn about the program, but more importantly, you will take action to apply it in your classroom with the added support of your peers in this group.